Twilight Zone Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
Chelsea star hints at sensational Arsenal return
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twilight Zone Index du Forum Généralités du Forum Tutorial d'utilisation et support
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Seigneur

MessagePosté le: 31/10/2018 09:32:58    Sujet du message: Chelsea star hints at sensational Arsenal return Répondre en citant

When Cesc Fabregas left Arsenal for Barcelona it left bitterness on the tongue of many a Gooner; when the same Fabregas joined sbobet asia Chelsea a few years later, that bitterness turned to frustration and many Arsenal fans were left with corrupted memories of their former club captain. Speaking to Marca, Fabregas gave a lengthy interview about his career so far and what he has planned for the future – even dropping a hint that he would be open to a return to Arsenal:
“In seven months my contract ends with sbobet asia Chelsea. It will be 16 seasons playing at the highest level, over 750 games, a lot of training, travelling... I feel young and strong but maybe I can’t do 60 games sbobet asiaa season. With my style I think I can keep playing for longer and obviously I want to keep playing for many years.
“Arsenal? Of course, Arsenal will always be in my heart and I will never forget them so why not return. You never know.” Fabregas was reportedly a summer target of Lazio, AC Milan and Inter Milan; who were all keen on signing the experienced midfielder to bring more depth into their squads.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 31/10/2018 09:32:58    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twilight Zone Index du Forum Généralités du Forum Tutorial d'utilisation et support Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net