Twilight Zone Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
I wasn't sure about Bayern
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twilight Zone Index du Forum Généralités du Forum Tutorial d'utilisation et support
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Seigneur

MessagePosté le: 24/08/2018 04:11:25    Sujet du message: I wasn't sure about Bayern Répondre en citant

Arjen Robben claims that moving to Bayern was the best move he’s ever made. The Dutch star joined the sbobet thai Bavarians from Real Madrid, at a time when it looked like his injuries could get the better of what was a brilliant career. Instead, the former Chelsea and PSV man rebounded, winning a Champions League title in 2013 thanks to a late winner and sbobet thai reverting to the form seen in London. Rather than wind down, his fortunes seemed to skyrocket, the famed diver remaining a thorn in the side of defenders all over the continent, as well as on the international stage. The scorer of 138 goals in his 10 seasons with the German champions, Robben admitted to the club’s official page that he didn’t think he’d initially last at the Allianz Arena.
“No, I don't think so – but then again, yes. I'm always sbobet thai a realist, and I know the world of football is fast-moving. It could have been different.”
“Then Bayern approached me and I made the decision. I was skeptical at the beginning, I didn't know whether it was the right decision. I can now say: it was the best decision in my career.”
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/08/2018 04:11:25    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40
Troupe

MessagePosté le: 26/09/2018 06:56:38    Sujet du message: I wasn't sure about Bayern Répondre en citant

Please see my website
หนังออนไลน์
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 17/11/2018 02:52:07    Sujet du message: I wasn't sure about Bayern

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twilight Zone Index du Forum Généralités du Forum Tutorial d'utilisation et support Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net