Twilight Zone Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
Paul Pogba's cryptic late night social media message becomes
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twilight Zone Index du Forum Les Jeux de figurines Peintures & Modélisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Seigneur

MessagePosté le: 11/08/2018 08:32:19    Sujet du message: Paul Pogba's cryptic late night social media message becomes Répondre en citant

Paul Pogba posted a cryptic maxbet message on Instagram shortly after he led Manchester United to victory against Leicester on Friday night, with many observers suggesting his comments were a sly dig at manager Jose Mourinho.

Pogba has been strongly linked with a move to Barcelona in recent weeks, amid suggestions that he was disappointed by Mourinho's faint praise of his achievement as he played a pivotal role in helping France win the World Cup in Russia this summer.

Mourinho's suggestion that Pogba needs to learn from his performance with France and convert them into positive displays for his club are reported to have infuriated the midfielder, yet he was made United captain for the home game against Leicester and scored the opening goal in a 2-1 win.

Pogba offered up an impressive post match interview as he confirmed he is eager to move on from France's World Cup glory and focus on club football once again.

"That (World Cup) is in the past, it is part of history. I am someone who likes challenges and wants to progress and you have to leave it behind now," Pogba told Sky Sports.

"You have to keep it in mind, but you have to keep working to get better and better because I am still quite young. maxbet I want to progress and get better again and I want to win more trophies.

"We should start the Premier League with a win and we did today. We knew it was going to be difficult because some of us, including myself, didn't have any pre-season games."

Pogba followed up that television interview with an Instagram post that was liked by Manchester United's official account and created plenty of discussion, as he thanked his team-mates and he fans, maxbet notably leaving Mourinho and his coaching staff out of his message.

The Premier League transfer window may now be closed, but Barcelona could still mount a late move to sign Pogba before the Spanish window closes on August 31st.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 11/08/2018 08:32:19    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twilight Zone Index du Forum Les Jeux de figurines Peintures & Modélisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net